08 March, 2008

Gothic Lolita with aiorina

Here are some Gothic Lolita outfits from a Japanese creator called aiorina. Her shop is called LossPass, and she has some lovely clothes for sweet Lolita and Elegant Gothic Aristocrat styles.
Here's a bit of cultural exchange for you - in America this type of dress is called a jumper, but in the British-English speaking world, jumper means sweater and this is a pinafore. I don't know what the flip the Japanese call it.

In these pictures I'm wearing the same skin, shape, eyes and hairdo as in my first post.
I love the pattern texture, so brocadey, and the crisp white blouse.


This is such a party dress, isn't it? The platform Mary Janes are a design called Hitomi (a girl's name meaning 'bright eyes') from Lassitude & Ennui. They're available in lots of colour combinations! I love L&E's shoes, and they offer some neat freebies too.
The following one is more Victorian or elegant. It gives me a wintry, Christmassy vibe.

I love the... the what would you call it, jabot? Lace doofer at the neck. Those are the Hitomi shoes in another colour.


And this dress feels like the older sister of the preceding one. I have to say, I dropped the ball a bit with my hairdo, it's not very Gothic Lolita... I'm just enjoying the braids and pompadour a lot.

No comments: